Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Harry Potter Half-Blood Prince spoilers!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Tard's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2001
    Posts
    2,286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, here's just some of the spoilers I've gleaned from my copy:

    - Fred and George are in trouble with the law, something about crystal meth

    - Harry uses the F word about fifty times, all of them are directed at Snape

    - Hagrid is actually a woman!

    - Ron gets traumatized when he walks in on Tonks and Mun****us humping at the Phoenix headquarters

    - Neville comes back for sixth year with a new confident demeanor and a love of gangsta rap

    - Dumbledore is actually Voldemort but a hundred years in the future before he got amnesia and switched places with his "good" cousin the half blood prince Arcturus Dumbledore, who it turns out has been posing as Professor Flitwick since halfway through Prisoner of Azkaban when Lupin was - oops, maybe I should keep this part a secret, wouldn't want to spoil it for anyone. :-)

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OH MY GOSH!!!
    I was expecting some surprising twists and turns, but....


    Be carefullReved, The Potter posse may come looking for you, since you revealed the plot before Midnight.
    8xppxf

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner rocketmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2000
    Posts
    1,342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL! My copy is coming in the mail tomorrow. Anyone else gonna read it?
    [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]
    pretend that's a wizard hat. [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member doctor8?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2005
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    I'm about 250 pages into it. So far, so good.
    [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just got back from the WalMart and they have a pallet of the Half Blood Prince in Hard cover for about 14.95. But being poor I have my name on the waitng list at my local Public Library.
    96w0sk

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner rocketmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2000
    Posts
    1,342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I bought my copy pre-order, so got it more than half-off the cover price. Definitely check out Overstock.com for books and DVDs, especially if you want to order before the release date. And as opposed to Amazon's outrageous shipping fees, they only charge a buck to 2.95 shipping for your entire order.

    Anyway, I finished it on Monday. Now we only have to wait 2 years to find out what happens next. [img]confused.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner rocketmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2000
    Posts
    1,342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    By the way, the best Potter site out there is Mugglenet.com. Even Rowling says she uses it for reference as it's the most comprehensive collection around, books, movies, and everything else. And it's run by a 16 year old kid!

    They close the MBs for 6 days every time a book is released to give people time to read it before the spoilers abound.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    9a31qg
    Heee Heee, My stepdaugter wasn't looking so NOW I'm Reading the Half Blood Prince....9a348j

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner rocketmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2000
    Posts
    1,342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My crazy neighbor just yelled at me to shut up because I am howling with laughter over this. (it's only 4 am, jeez) Thanks a million Rog, I'm saving this picture. Let me know what you think of the book...we 4 at least can discuss. Anyone else finish yet? I am almost through my second reading. I feel 12.

    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am a little over half way through so far.
    That Darned old Reved has ruined most of it with his spoilers...Who would have imagined Fred And Georges Magic Shop being a cover for a Meth Lab...*shakes Head*, Or Hagrid being a cross gender transvestite...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic